Covid Safety Procedures
Kirkwood Dentistry Goes Above and Beyond to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
Your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow the usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Rainbow SRX Cleaning System
Providing our patients and staff with the cleanest air possible is even more important during this time. Drs. Trent and Brian Kirkwood use the Rainbow SRX system to consistently filter the air of harmful particles. This system is used throughout the office which ensures the cleanest air that you can breath!
Chairside Aerosol Suction at Kirkwood Dentistry
This technique removes harmful particles from the air so that the atmosphere of Kirkwood Dentistry is one of the cleanest that you can be in. Watch the videos below to view how this works to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.